Evesham Retail 4/5/2019 - New Verizon Store, New 'Frozen BOBA'

I hadn't planned an update so soon, but I learned of 2 new stores coming today.

A new Verizon Store is coming to Marlton.  Construction has begun on the vacant new storefront next to Lavender Mani Pedi (in the new Pizza Hut/Starbucks building).  In my last blog, I noted that they had already framed out a back room in this storefront.  I thought perhaps that meant they already had a tenant.  Sure enough, they do.  Drywall has gone up in the last couple of days.

New Verizon Store

Currently, there is a Verizon authorized retailer just across Route 70 (and just over the border in Cherry Hill).  I can't imagine both stores would remain open.

Verizon authorized retailer in Cherry Hill shown by arrow.  New Verizon store on left side of blue box

The new Starbucks is opening May 2nd!

Thanks Ilene Schneider for the photo!


Inside of Starbucks 4/5/2019

Brixmor, the property manager for Marlton Crossing, has updated their site plan to include a new store called 'Frozen BOBA'.  This is in the storefront that previously held Let's Yo, which closed back in October.  Boba is another name for Bubble Tea.  It should be noted the Brixmor website has the word BOBA all in capital letters, so its possible it is an acronym for something else, but I'm guessing its going to be bubble tea.

Former Let's Yo 

Bella Caffe opened on April 4, 2019 in the Shoppes at Elmwood.

A new pizza/Italian place is coming to the Village at the Greenes (corner of Evesboro-Medford Road and Elmwood Road) called Guido's Italian Eatery.  Construction is ongoing.



Nene's Italian Market on Main Street 4/5/2019


I put out these retail updates every two to three weeks, depending on how much is going on.  If you know of any stores coming or going, feel free to email or instant message me.  You can email me at MarltonNeil@yahoo.com.  Like my Facebook Page to get the latest posts - A View From Evesham