Retail Construction Photo Updates 2/18/2018 - Honeygrow, Shake Shack, Chickie & Petes, Duck Donuts and more

Spoiler alert - I don't know when any of these will be opening.

Update 2/19/2018 - Duck Donuts will be opening Friday, February 23rd

I took some pictures over the past couple of days and wanted to share them.

Shake Shack & Honeygrow


Below the Shake Shack sign, the words 'Burgers Shakes Fries' etc on the picture below went up this week.  I posted a picture on Monday and those words were not there.  What the heck is a 'Concrete'?  I've never eaten at a Shake Shack.



Inside of Shake Shack 2/18/2018

Inside of Shake Shack 2/18/2018

Inside of Honeygrow 2/18/2018

Inside of Honeygrow 2/18/2018

Chickie & Pete's
This is probably not as far along as people would have expected.




Burger King
There is no update on Burger King.  It closed in January, but for the past couple of weeks, it has been surrounded by construction equipment.  I drive by this twice a day, I always picture a pack of lions surrounding a gazelle, knowing its only a matter of time until they strike.  Feel free to guess when the building will come down.


Olga's/Reproductive Medicine
This...
Will eventually turn into this....


Duck Donuts
Its getting close.  I believe their plan is to open later this month.  They have a media preview this week, so expect some news soon.  The inside looks great.



And they are on the signs in the shopping center!


I previously posted pictures of many of these on 12/25/17 and again on January 14th, if you want to see the progress.

In my January 14th blog, I also noted that a Mission BBQ was approved by the Zoning Board in the same parking lot where Bertucci's is.  I missed the fact that another retailer was approved in the same location.

From the 'Everday Evesham' newsletter:
At the January 22nd Zoning Board Meeting, the board approved a Major Site Plan for both preliminary and final approval from the creation of a 4700 sq ft restaurant and retail site.  The site is located at Route 73 South and Holtec Drive.  A portion of the site will be occupied by Mission BBQ.  The other tenant of the site has not been named.